The mission of the Provider Relations Department consists of two principal goals:
The Provider Relations Department actualizes this mission through: provider recruitment and contracting, education and training, utilization support and general assistance through the Helpdesk.
- To develop a family needs-driven network of providers that is sustainable, culturally diverse and assures an effective range of traditional and non-traditional services;
- To maintain the network through positive and cooperative relationships with all parties involved, quality improvement and a shared philosophy in accordance with the principles and values of the Children’s Mental Health Initiative.
- Who is a CYFN Family Team Service Provider?
- Criteria for Participation
- Application and Recruitment Procedures for Joining the CYFN Network
- Contracting Process and Credentialing Requirements
- How to Reach Us
- Provider Directory